hello! new owner and first time volvo owner. rear brake light out. where is the fuse for this? are there any good pictures of what the underside shoudl look like? did this vehicle have a skid plate mounted over the engine? leaking form oil filter (my guess is the rubber ring was installed incorrectly or related) and also i have oil on the frame right behind where the motor meets the body. oil level is fine after 400 miles of driving so its not a big deal but its wet looking. slight sound from drivers side front caliper, brakes were a littel sqeaky the first time i drove it , looks like it was sitting for a while on the lot i bought it off of. serpentine belt looks like its in great shape, most of the hoses and plastic engine components look brand new, inside is hammered, but so far it works, what is the first thing i shoudl do? i have on order carpets(missing) Abelono or wahtever ceramic pads, wiper blades for front headlight wipers, and new bulb for rear brake light etc...thank in advance for your expertise.
Gregor