Angry Heritage Club Does it still exsist?

So I filled out the on-line form, visited my local dealer, ( who was less than useless,) and sent a few e-mails off to the bowels of Volvo. AND to date no responses whatsoever. Been going on 6 months now. So I usually do an email or try the phone at least every month. AND no one anywhere has any information.

Is this the "New" Volvo? I own 3, perhaps it's time to say good by?

The Heritage Club program is still on Volvos web site,....people still know about it,...but what is going on with returning calls or e-mails to customers?

If anyone has a direct number or some kind of Heritage Club Office that is still in existence, could they share that info????

Thanks

Got this response from the help center and from the Volvo USA people: Almost immediately, perhaps it's a heritage Club Form web site issue???? Anyways: "Thank you for reaching out to Volvo Car USA.

Volvo Heritage Club has not been discontinued. We are happy to provide you with some medallion. The vehicle we have on file is the 2001 XC70, VIN: ............29551. If this is accurate, please let us know the current mileage of your vehicle and confirmation of your address, and we will send you Heritage Club medallions!"

Well that was reassuring to hear. I'm glad someone is behind the wheel with this one. If and when we receive any swag I will endeavor to post pictures.

And I do wish that more people would take advantage of this promotion, repairing our Volvos is a numbers game. The more people repair, the longer we can keep or vehicles running, affordably, and safely. Too many purchasing cause of easy financing IMO. Note: that if we lived in a city we would take advantage of the new safety features like pilot assist, adaptive cruse and city safety, etc,... but for our uses I enjoy keeping the thing running. The wife can get a new one,....Long live the Heritage Program, do away with it and I'll instantly purchase a Land Rover,....

Cool, just signed up. Happen to have owned my '02 for 10 years this month. Holy crap how time flies. 260k and the rear end is starting to sound like a buzz saw. Time for a final drive swap!!

Quote Originally Posted by sjonnie View Post
    Cool, just signed up. Happen to have owned my '02 for 10 years this month. Holy crap how time flies. 260k and the rear end is starting to sound like a buzz saw. Time for a final drive swap!!
    Check around for the final drives, SOME dealers purchased the Range Rover (Hint) fixture for repairing those final drives. And there are some rebuilding places, for the AOC module if you have an AOC type as well. New AOC drives are in the 3.5K price range, rebuilt is much cheeper, that's why the Volvo dealership might be an alternative. And or your local salvage yard, change the AOC haldex fluid, not to be confused with the gear oil right next to it, and the filter helps as well. If you have the older 01 V70 XC mechanicial final drive coupling, they can be found very cheep as well. for those of us that are determined to keep repairing these things, I wish more people would take advantage of the Heritage program,...In my conversations with Volvo they seem to take it as a sign of how many people out there fix rather than purchase new, and they make their parts availability based upon these types of interest,....

Yup, I just got my 200,000 mile badge not too long ago!