Default FS 2001 XC70 (Atlanta GA area)

2001 XC70, Red with black leather interior, 181000 miles located in the Atlanta, GA area.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1963 (2).jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	43.9 KB 
ID:	8706
    Multiple pictures can be seen at
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/162925387@N08/
    Purchased this car from a customer in 2013 who did not need it due to the unfortunate death of his wife. I owned a Volvo shop for 37 years ( I recently sold and retired) and used this car as my own for a couple of years then gave it to my wife to drive the kids after school. I've repaired/replaced anything that was needed for I wanted a car to drive to visit family reliably in the southeast. Kind of a perfectionist - I even replaced the dash, instrument and switch illumination bulbs because some were yellowed. Even put in chrome rings from later instrument cluster. The car has the factory rear facing 3rd seat, with a roll up cargo cover also.

Previous owner had replaced the transmission shortly before I bought it. I replaced many things, booster, lower control arms, front struts, rear shocks, ac compressor, radiator, hoses, alternator, resealed angle drive. Leather shift knob, boot were replaced (they were not perfect) I've always used synthetic oil in the engine (PCV system stays cleaner) and changed the transmission oil 20-30k. (since I had it on the shelf at my shop) Timing belt and pcv system clean was done last year about 5000 miles ago. New xemodex throttle module installed last fall. Brakes done recently also. New set of tires last December, battery is about a year old, car has not been driven since February. (I have been reluctant to sell and parked it at home in my garage )

Car includes a parrot Bluetooth kit and a imiv ipod adapter.

What does it need? Some pixels are out on the bottom of the radio display.

Has it been wrecked? Last spring a truck backed into the drivers door in the grocery store parking lot while the car was rolling slowly and scratched the fender and two doors. The left side of the car was repaired/repainted @ Buckhead collision for about $4000. Prior to that the stone chips on the hood bugged me so I had the hood stripped and painted there for about $750. It's really a pretty car. (people are surprised at the age of the car) The passenger side has some door dings in the rr door, they don't look like another car did them, I guessed the previous owner maybe opened his screen door in his garage near the same place several times.

I didn't plan to sell the car, but retired unexpectedly and no longer need it.

$3500 drives it away

Private message here or

[email protected] or

text or leave message at 4044080six 25

Sold!