Hi every XC70ists. I'm a brand new member here, just got an 07 salvage title high mileage black on black XC70 by accident; I was at the auto auction planed to buy another car, while waiting for that car to come, this XC70 came into the biding room, I just bid for fun to see how high it goes, suddenly every one stop biding and auctioneer point to me "You got yourself a car!". I bit my tongue and drove the car home, didn't like it a bit. I washed it up and drove it next few days, it grew on me, I find down it was hit on corner of front driver side, I guest the insurance didn't bother to fix it so they totaled it, otherwise all the body panels are solid and straight, even over 177K it ran and handling so good, had most major the options on it, I've order DVD cleaning dish from Volvo dealer near my house to see if the navigation is still work? I've replace four new tires front brake pat and drilled and slotted rotors. I've notice that the driver side is about 1/2inch lower than the other side, so I will replace the rear shocks first to see if it leveled out if not I replace the fronts too; Any body recommend what kind of shocks? I'm going to flush the coolant, can some body tell me where is the radiator drain plug? I also will flush the trans. fluid, I saw couple of videos on this they all said fill the trans. fluid through the trans. dip stick, I saw a big plug on top back of the trans all by itself, about same size of the drain plug, wonder if that was a fill plug? Is the transfer case fluid need to be change too? Now I love this car, am going to take care of it and keep it until who know when?