Default Jacking Points ?

Ahoy !
    I don't have access to a lift.
    I have two hydraulic floor jacks and jack stands.
    Since I don't want to learn by trial and error, I'm asking this learned college.
    Where are study jacking points / single jacking point to lift simultaneously a pair of wheels off the ground (front pair; rear pair; not right/left) ?
    Years ago one could get away with a hefty jack under the front cross member or the rear differential. But cars - and Divine protection of chowderheads - was different back then.
    Thank you.
    All the best,
    Richard Cielec
    Greater Chicago Metro

Hi Heydere, see replies to my post with this same question. I got some good guidance on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Harold Lee View Post
    Hi Heydere, see replies to my post with this same question. I got some good guidance on it.
    Hello, Harold Lee.
    I'll need to digest the information. Generally speaking, the puzzle my pea-brain needs to solve is jacking points vs. jack stand points for, it seems, that the jacking points are the same as for the jack stand points and, both tools cannot be in the same place at the same time. Is Einstein a membe of this forum ? Hey, Alfie. I have a question.
    All the best,
    Richard Cielec
    Greater Chicago Metro

The way I resolved it was using the scissor jack supplied with the car, using the jack points on the side of the car, and then using the jack stand positions pointed out by the responders to my question about it. There was a link there with pictures pointing out the jack stand positions.