Default WTB: some beige interior bits and seat belt. (XC70)

I'm looking for some odds and ends around my interior that are either missing or I want to replace.

I need the three plastic trim pieces that cover the cargo hooks that are on the back of the rear seats. I believe beige or oak would work, but any color will do. I also need the seat track bolt cover for the rear right side of the passenger's seat.

I'm interested as well in replacing the two sections of the center console directly adjacent to the shift mechanism. Again the interior color code is for Beige B591, but I believe the color of those panels is oak.

I also need a good working seat belt for the right side rear seat. The one there works fine, but when you put the seat down, the locking mechanism kicks in and you can't get the seat back up without unbolting the seat belt from the floor. Once back up in position it functions as normal.

Im parting a 2001 and have most parts you need. PM me if you still need them.

Thanks Ed. I'll be in touch, though most of the parts I needed have been found. I'm always in the market for a beige passenger seat bottom (cushion and leather only) if someone has one.