Default 2004 volvo xc90 suspension not so comfy nor tight

My 04 xc90 2.5t has 215k miles on it and the following has been replaced in the last three years:

control arms with bushings
    ball joints,
    inner and outer tie rods
    stabilizer links
    strut mounts (2 months ago)
    spring seats. (2 months ago)

the only thing that hasnt been change is the front is the actual strut but when replacing the strut mount and spring seat, I inspected it and it looked good with no leaks the car passes the pushdown test.

when checking for play in the front end, there is none and the car tracks straight without any pulling in any condition. No unever tire wear either

What I do feels is that despite everything being replaced, the handling is not what it should be and there are random noise mainly at slower speeds or when going around bends in the road. Also the car does not feel planted, rather very floaty and the steering is not so crisp.

I am interested to hear if anyone has tried ipd subframe bushing inserts to see if that helps as well as if the vibrations from the polyurethane bushing inserts causes vibration. And if so, does the vibration die down eventually after some time.

thanks

I'm thinking that even though the struts/shocks pass your test, they really are shot. 215k miles is a HUGE amount of miles for a factory/OEM shock. Get a set of Bilsteins and you will get exactly what you are looking for and be set for the rest of the life of the car. http://www.shockwarehouse.com/index....cted_year=2004
    Make sure to get the B6 (not B4) and you will be very pleased.