Default Brake lights always on now

So for the last day or so my brake lights all 3 are on all the time... this all started after I had to slam on the breaks to avoid someone pulling out in front of me.... 60mph to zero... The car drives fine, I have no warning lights, I have check all fuses thru the car. It is possible that I smashed the little siwthc that is mounted to the brake pedel? Also when I am under the dash, if I touch the wires or the pedel I can hear what sounds to be a servo motor in the center console or maybe up in the dash...... Any help would be great... or a point in the right direction...

Thanks.... Mike (north of Atlanta)
    2002 v70XC

I am thinking I need a new one of these... But honestly don't know..

http://www.carid.com/standard/sls-34...hIQaAgiy8P8HAQ

Could be, find it and test it. Remove the plug from the switch, if the lights go off then "there's your problem".
    2005 XC70 Crystal Green | Hilton | 16T | Bad Swede | 130k miles

Figured out what it is after snooping some more... The bracket that holds the switch to the brake pedel had moved... I bent it back and it is working with no issue... I guess I pushed it back when I slammed on the brakes...

Quote Originally Posted by neokhz View Post
    Figured out what it is after snooping some more... The bracket that holds the switch to the brake pedel had moved... I bent it back and it is working with no issue... I guess I pushed it back when I slammed on the brakes...
    2005 XC70 Crystal Green | Hilton | 16T | Bad Swede | 130k miles