Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

it won't.

Sold! to bfife pending payment. Thanks guys!

PS, can't wait to see these springs installed. I was disappointed I never got around to installing myself. So it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Colorado2007XC70 View Post
    Looks I'm a little late to this thread, but if the sale falls through, I'll will definitely take them. Bad Swede is out of them for 90 days unfortunately.

Thanks
    Unfortunately this seems to be an ongoing thing every time I've checked their site.

Sold!

Default Richard Turner

Quote Originally Posted by mapper View Post
    SOLD!

I'm planning to sell my XC this fall and I never got around to installing these. Been interest in them here and there but wanted to make an official thread.

I have the original setup Bad Swede was selling. This means I've got 4 red springs with the isolator pads and the camber bolts for the front of the car.

Local purchase STRONGLY preferred but may split shipping with you if you really want your hands on them.

Let me know!
    Is this kit still available ?

We expect to have another 30 spring sets in by August 31, 2015. You'll have choice of red or black powder coat. Apologies for inconsistent stock, but we got hit with a shipping delay on the last order and it put us behind. You can check stock at xc70liftkit.com or email us at [email protected].

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12