I no longer have my 2008 Volvo XC90 but was left with several things from it that I'd like to sell.

Premium Performance Amplifier - Part Number 30732825
This is the premium amplifier that has more power and is a direct swap for the high performance model. Location is under the passenger front seat. I didn't bother to do the software update to enable the dolby features on my vehicle and had no problems without it. It made a very noticable difference in the quality of the sound. Asking $100

336mm Original Volvo Brake rotors and front brake pads
My car was a sport with the larger brakes and the 18" rims. Check the size of your rotors to make sure these are the right size. These are brand new, never installed, in original Volvo boxes. I got these to do the brakes on my car, but my pads still had some life in them. Paid $280 with shipping for them and asking $250. You'll need to pay the shipping costs as well because they are pretty heavy. I can get exact part numbers and pictures if needed.

Oil filter wrench
This is the cast heavy duty oil cartridge removal tool. Fits onto a 3/8" socket wrench. This tool is metal and will last a lifetime. $20 or throw it in if you buy something else?