Default Oil under my engine cover

I was changing my thermostat and ECT yesterday and when I removed the plastic engine cover to get access to the thermostat housing bolts, I noticed that there is oil on top of my engine. And by oil, I mean that there are little puddles right by the fuel injectors. My guess, since I'm not a mechanic, is that oil is being forced through the seals on my fuel injectors because my PCV (flametrap?) system is clogged. The engine has also been idling rough, very jumpy at low speeds. She's a 2000 XC SE, 215,000 or so miles on her. If it's going to be a very expensive repair, or even estimate, then is it worth keeping her around? If pictures help I will be glad to post some. Thanks y'all!

No pics needed
    99% probability is that the breather is totally clogged up
    All emails please use: jrl1194 (at) aol.com

2007 V70 2.5T White/Oak, 112K miles. My daily driver and GORGEOUS
    2000 V70R wife's. Won't sell, now at 148K miles !! and still (almost) perfect.
    2000 S70 GLT SE with 29,000 miles!!! A time capsule, V70R front bumper, Volans, etc. SOLD!!! (I Will regret selling this!)

What do I need to do to fix her?

You need to do the breather system and if you're not a good mechanic, let someone else do it.
    It's a several hour job which can't be messed up with about $225-$275 in parts alone.

(It's not called a flametrap in these cars)
    All emails please use: jrl1194 (at) aol.com

2007 V70 2.5T White/Oak, 112K miles. My daily driver and GORGEOUS
    2000 V70R wife's. Won't sell, now at 148K miles !! and still (almost) perfect.
    2000 S70 GLT SE with 29,000 miles!!! A time capsule, V70R front bumper, Volans, etc. SOLD!!! (I Will regret selling this!)