Default Did I bend my VALVES??? Compression low

well shoot.... belt slipped a few notches and the car died. then I had it towed home to begin checking it out. Found the belt off about 4 or 5 teeth but you could tell that the belt had slipped a lot because there was some fuzzy material in their and also that the teeth on the belt were not perfectly square anymore. I used the same belt to put it back in time and then did a compression check. here is what I got from belt side to opposite:

first cylinder to last: 90lbs 100lbs 80 lbs 110lbs 70lbs 75lbs

I used a Snapon compression tester that has never failed me.

is it possible for it to make any compression with a bent valve? Please help. I also need the Vidas software as I doubt i can pull this head off and put it back on without a manual. will pay cash...

forgot to mention it is a 2004 Volvo xc 90 t6

Quote Originally Posted by tloftis View Post
    well shoot.... belt slipped a few notches and the car died. then I had it towed home to begin checking it out. Found the belt off about 4 or 5 teeth but you could tell that the belt had slipped a lot because there was some fuzzy material in their and also that the teeth on the belt were not perfectly square anymore. I used the same belt to put it back in time and then did a compression check. here is what I got from belt side to opposite:

first cylinder to last: 90lbs 100lbs 80 lbs 110lbs 70lbs 75lbs

I used a Snapon compression tester that has never failed me.

is it possible for it to make any compression with a bent valve? Please help. I also need the Vidas software as I doubt i can pull this head off and put it back on without a manual. will pay cash...

update: got car started and it ran at about 1500 rpm's without any miss and I revved it to about 2000 rpm and it seemed like it always did. I could not get the idle to drop down but many hoses were not tight and a couple of things were unplugged. fired right up though. instantly.