Default Best current (Apr 2012) option for iPhone integration?

I have a 2004 XC70 with HU-803 stereo (and no external changer). I've read up on the various options discussed in the past for iPhone integration and it looks like the iMIV and USA SPEC PA11-VOL were the units of choice in the past. Are these still the recommended ways to connect or is there anything newer on the market? In addition to a good input for audio from the iPhone, hands-free Bluetooth would be nice to have.

Thanks in advance.

They are still the best options. I have the USA Spec and can confirm that the grounding noise IS kind of annoying, though I usually don't hear it when I have the music going and it doesn't come up when the iPhone is disconnected. The iMIV is the preferred option by most people because apparently there is no grounding noise, it may be slightly easier to install, and it supports displaying text. If you want to do a single-device with Bluetooth and an audio input, I'm sure Parrot has a product that will work (even if you connect your iPhone via bluetooth to steram the audio). Just keep in mind that it will not allow you to control the music via the buttons on the steering wheel.
    2007 Volvo XC70 | Silver / Black | Premium & Climate Packages, Steel Cargo Barrier, Cargo Cover, Trailer Hitch, Parrot Bluetooth, USA SPEC iPod Adapter, 4-Way Pioneer Door Speakers

Another option is the Neo ProLink PODVOLHUV2 from Neoaudio. - I am not sure, but It looks to me to be the same as the USA SPEC PA11-VOL. - just branded differently. $200 for the kit (though they usually have some sale or discount going on) Comes with an ipod dock cable and aux input.

http://www.neocaraudio.com/cars/2004...C70/PODVOLHUV2.

I have one installed on my 05 XC70 - works well, but even in airplane mode there is very slight interference, especially when navigating the iphone display. I guess this is the grounding nose mentioned. But I too hardly hear it when ipod music is playing and it does not happen at all when playing CD or Radio.
    Last edited by seanm; 05-01-2012 at 10:56 AM.
    2005 XC-70

I did a Parrot MKi 9200 unit in my '07 XC70 and find it to be great sounding for music and telephone use. I can stream with my phone but prefer to keep the ipod plugged in in glovebox then put phone in Pro Clip cradle for telephone and navigation features. Works great and heads up display tucked neatly behind A pillar is all very clean and low profile.