Default Owner Loyalty Question

So I bought a 2011 XC70 in late October and was not told about the loyalty offer being extended to Saab owners as well as Volvo. Am I most likely SOL trying to claim that now? I could prove ownership of the vehicle if necessary. Its quite frustrating that no mention was made to me. I do enjoy the car however!

Quote Originally Posted by michaelp4283 View Post
    So I bought a 2011 XC70 in late October and was not told about the loyalty offer being extended to Saab owners as well as Volvo. Am I most likely SOL trying to claim that now? I could prove ownership of the vehicle if necessary. Its quite frustrating that no mention was made to me. I do enjoy the car however!
    Unless I'm mistaken the Conquest Program applies only to S60 Volvos.

See URL http://www.volvocars.com/us/sales-se...est-offer.aspx

"The Conquest Is On

High-performance car lovers take note: when you bring in your proof of ownership of a competitor’s car from February 2nd – 29th, you’ll get $1,000 off your purchase or lease of a new 2012 Volvo S60.

Volvo is the fastest growing luxury import in the country, so if you currently own or lease an Acura, Audi, BMW, Infiniti, Lexus, Mercedes, Honda, Nissan, Saab, Toyota, or Volkswagen take advantage of this great offer now.

Contact your local Volvo retailer for details.

The Conquest Program is available for eligible customers that currently own or lease an Acura, Audi, BMW, Infiniti, Lexus, Mercedes, Honda, Nissan, Saab, Toyota or Volkswagen. Customer must provide a copy of either U.S. registration or U.S. insurance documents showing VIN, name, address and expiration date. Supporting documentation must be available at time of delivery. Conquest Bonus is $1000 towards a lease or purchase of a new model year 2012 S60. Customer eligibility requirements must be met for the Conquest Bonus offer. Please see retailer for details. Offer begins February 2, 2012 and expires on February 29, 2012. Offer open only to legal U.S. residents who have a valid U.S. driver’s license. Offer is not transferable. Offer only available on purchases or leases of new model year 2012 S60 vehicles. Vehicle purchases outside of the program dates will not be eligible for this offer. Offer cannot be used toward the payment of sales tax. This offer is subject to federal, state, and local taxes. Offer cannot be applied to lease or purchase of any other model year Volvo or vehicles purchased as used and/or Overseas Delivery (VCIC) program sales or combined with the Volvo Loyalty Offer."
    Regards -- Barry Sharp
    ==============
    Current: MY2012 XC70 T6/Twi Bronze/Espresso Brown/Polestar/Platinum/BLIS/Tech/ABL/Scuff Plates/Front&Rear cameras
    Traded 2011 C30 R-Design
    Son's '01 S60 2.3L T5,Maya Gold,96Kmi
    Son's '03 XC70 Platinum Green (OSD)
    Daughter#1 2011 XC60
    Daughter#2 2010 XC90
    SOLD '86 745 GLE 6-Cyl-Turbo Diesel,Graphite,255Kmi
    SOLD '03 XC70 to my son
    SOLD '03 XC70, '04 S60R, '07 S60R

I also don't think I saw this promotion available before February 2, 2012. When I was looking at S60's in January, it was not shown on Volvo's website.
    2007 Volvo XC70 | Silver / Black | Premium & Climate Packages, Steel Cargo Barrier, Cargo Cover, Trailer Hitch, Parrot Bluetooth, USA SPEC iPod Adapter, 4-Way Pioneer Door Speakers

I purchased by 2010 xc70 in October 2010 and received a discount for buyer loyalty. I had a 1999 v70 prior to the purchase. I do not know if it was extended to Saab.