Default Mountek CD-Slot Mount for iPod/iPhone

My USA Spec iPod adapter cable sits in my glove box. I usually put the adapter in Direct Mode and just activate my iPhone's Voice Control over Bluetooth to choose a playlist, artist, or album, but I also use my iPhone as a GPS device (with Motion X Drive). I needed a place to mount the iPhone so that I could easily read the screen, but also where the cable would reach from the glove box. I wanted something that looked nice, but was also very secure and could easily be installed and removed without doing any damage or leaving any marks. I came across this nice little device.

Mountek CD Slot Mount MT5000-C

Mine arrived yesterday and I went out and tried it in the XC after work. It fits nicely. There's a slight vertical wobble because of the shaping of the HU-650's CD slot, but nothing that is going to cause any breakage thanks to Volvo's high quality materials. The yellow sticker was easily removed, and the pads which hold my phone in its case are soft. The tilt angle is great (and adjustable), and after loading up some maps and seeing how it would work and make it easier to use things I can't voice control (like Pandora and Rhapsody), I thought I'd make a quick post recommending it. I'd never seen anything like it, and I love it so far. Has anyone else used one of these?
    2007 Volvo XC70 | Silver / Black | Premium & Climate Packages, Steel Cargo Barrier, Cargo Cover, Trailer Hitch, Parrot Bluetooth, USA SPEC iPod Adapter, 4-Way Pioneer Door Speakers

What do you do if you wanted to change cds ?

I don't usually listen to CD's since all of my music is on my iPhone. It's really only ideal for people in this same situation. I took the CD out just to make sure I don't damage the CD player by accidentally hitting the eject button while the slot is blocked with this mount.

I drove for about an hour to an hour and a half yesterday using this and I can say I'm very happy with it. I noticed the color seems to match perfectly with my off-black interior, as well, though I haven't seen it in very bright daylight yet.
    2007 Volvo XC70 | Silver / Black | Premium & Climate Packages, Steel Cargo Barrier, Cargo Cover, Trailer Hitch, Parrot Bluetooth, USA SPEC iPod Adapter, 4-Way Pioneer Door Speakers