Default Cam seal(s) replacement advice

Looking for advice in regards to replacing my front/gear-side cam seals as they're leaking. (And yes, I already replaced my PCV system).

Here's what I think: I just need to line up TDC & note cam marks to marks on timing cover, (remove wheel, 30 mm socket to rotate crankshaft, take measurement between gears, etc... ad nauseum). Then using a hex key relieve pressure from Tbelt and slip off top gear and remove gear(s)... this is where I'm stuck... how do I remove the seal, or replace for that matter?

Thanks,
    Colin

CVVT Cam pulleys on these cars are not for the inexperienced - just an FYI. There is a fairly complicated procedure involved in setting them back up when you're done. You'll also require the cam locking tool from Volvo.

Thanks, however I don't think I can use a cam lock tool as it covers the seal... or can I?

Default Cam locking tool

It goes on the rear of the cams

Thanks for clearing that up Jonnie, I thought for sure the tool went gear-side.
    Anyway, I still have to figure out how to replace the seal... I may ask my Volvo dealership parts guy, he's seems pretty knowledgeable.