Exclamation Child Lock Fault - Service Required

I have. a 2007 XC70 with 16000 miles. In the message window I have the message: "Child Lock Fault Service Required". It used to come and go intermittently, but now it's there all the time. Volvo techs haven't been able to fix it. The power child locks seem to be working fine, but the warning remains. Does anyone know how to clear or reset the message? Thanks.

I have. a 2007 XC70 with 16000 miles. In the message window I have the message: "Child Lock Fault Service Required". It used to come and go intermittently, but now it's there all the time. Volvo techs haven't been able to fix it. The power child locks seem to be working fine, but the warning remains. Does anyone know how to clear or reset the message? Thanks.
    Welcome to the forum!! Is there another dealership you can go to for this issue? Also, do the locks seem to work properly or are they working properly? Since the child locks are in the rear doors there may be a problem with the module or connections for those doors.....may even be a duff actuator in one of the rear doors, perhaps even the switch for the child locks.

Dave.
    Our Most Probable Fate Is Death !!!