Default 2012 EX-L Pilot vs 2004 XC70

We just purchased a 2012 EX-L Pilot for my wife. We are happy with it for sure and did own an Acura before that we liked and was trouble free for us. We knew when we bought the Pilot unless we got the Touring even then some features we have now we wouldn't get. The ones we miss the most are:

Rain Sensing Wipers
    Memory Seats/Mirrors

The Climate Control works better in the Volvo then the new Pilot for sure, my wife told me she was driving and it started blowing cold air, did it to us again over last weekend, Honda uses the sensor for the lights for climate control and sun was on it. So hence the cold air in the winter when we had it set at 70.

Well I am the new owner of our old XC70 w/ 90k on it.... hope to get another 90k on it or more..... and she will be jealous of my memory seats, climate control, and wipers... she even said lets trade, you can take the Pilot... no deal.
    04 XC70 Silver w/ Graphite Leather, Premium Package,Touring Package,Integrated Booster Seats,Xenia Wheels, ipd upgrades, WR G3 SUV Nokians, NEW Angle Gear, ipd HD End-Links: 162k
    12 Honda Pilot EX-L
    04 Acura TSX (sold)
    98 Jetta (sold)
    98 GTI VR6, GIAC tuned, Jetex Exhaust (sold)
    87 Jeep Wrangler (sold)

Memory seats yes, but rain sensors?
    2004 rain sensors never worked properly.
    2005 and newer do