Default SRS Air bag failure

Change the cabin air filter this morning on my wife's 2005 XC90 V8. She turned on the ignition and the error panel now says SRS Air bag failure - Service immediately and the red warning light on the dash is illuminated along with the rear view mirror saying the Passenger Air bag is off. All I did was change the cabin air filter - now I get all this crap. Any suggestions on what could have happened or erasing the error code with out a code reader?
    05 Volvo XC90 V8
    97 Ford F250 7.3L PSD
    89 Jeep Cherokee
    73 Toyota LandCruiser w/plow

Now the error code has changed to Passenger Side Air Bag Off - Service Urgent.

Any idea on what may have set this off?
    05 Volvo XC90 V8
    97 Ford F250 7.3L PSD
    89 Jeep Cherokee

I got a code reader on the car. Says there are no codes to read. Still get a Passenger Side Air Bag Off - Service Urgent message on the dash. The red warning light for the air bag and the Passenger Air Bag off on the rear view mirror. We don't have a Volvo Dealer within 300 miles of my place and I don't really want to pay them to work on it. Anyone run into this issue and have a solution?
    05 Volvo XC90 V8
    97 Ford F250 7.3L PSD
    89 Jeep Cherokee

Thanks, sounds like my situation. All I did was change the cabin air filter and now I get the SRS - Service Urgent message. My OBD code reader comes up with no faults - so it won't let me reset the faults. I wonder if I can make a simple fault show up and reset them all if this will also reset the SRS fault showing on the dash board?
    05 Volvo XC90 V8
    97 Ford F250 7.3L PSD
    89 Jeep Cherokee