Default Installing Rear Bearing Hub 01 V70XC

Today I installed the right rear bearing hub on my Volvo 2001 V70XC. I found it to be very simple.
    Removed tire, the 10mm bolt that holds the rotor to the hub. (2) 13mm bolts holding the caliper, moved it aside.
    10 mm bolt holding ABS Sensor. the 2 top and 1 bottom front 17mm bolts to the hub. I used a 3/8 drive socket and rachet (Craftsman). I found a simple way to remove the bottom rear hub bolt by jacking the wheel assembly
    up just to the point of raising the car. This allows enough clearance to insert a short 17mm socket with a swivel adapter and a small extension, only 3/8 drive will work. I was able to loosen screw a couple of turns remove socket
    and turn screw by hand the rest of the way. Leave it there once it free of the hub. There is no need to remove the parking brake shoes. Remove the 13mm bolt in the center of the hub to loosen shaft and push it in. I gave the hub a couple of wacks with a hammer and it came off. To install the hub I evenly tightened the three 17mm bolts that are easy to get at, to pull the hub in. Then I tightened the remaining 17 bolt. Assembled the rest in reverse order and was done.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Volvo bearing.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	93.2 KB 
ID:	5081 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Parking brakes.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	88.6 KB 
ID:	5082

Props to you for sharing the trick for the last bolt. Would give thanks if this forum allowed it.